- Q4 GDP Forecasts: High-1s, Low-2s, 2018 Annual GDP around 2.8%
- MBA: "Mortgage Delinquencies Dropped to 18-Year Low in the Fourth Quarter of 2018"
- Industrial Production Decreased 0.6% in January
- NY Fed: Manufacturing "Business activity grew modestly in New York State"
- Friday: Industrial Production, NY Fed Mfg Survey
- Leadership Lesson: Want big results? Make compounded little decisions daily
- Scottsdale marketing firm acquires New York corporate training company
- Behind the deal: What Voya Financial hub in Chandler means for the Valley
- Prescott meadery to open tasting room in Phoenix adaptive reuse project
- My View: Picking new mayor an opportunity for Phoenix
Category Archives: Market Analysis
Different locals and properties within neighborhoods all have their own unique markets. Properties located in – Phoenix, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Tempe, Gilbert, Glendale, Cave Creek, Carefree, Peoria, Gilbert…AZ may have very different markets. Do you have unbiased and current information to help you make your real estate decisions? Continue reading