- Q4 GDP Forecasts: High-1s, Low-2s, 2018 Annual GDP around 2.8%
- MBA: "Mortgage Delinquencies Dropped to 18-Year Low in the Fourth Quarter of 2018"
- Industrial Production Decreased 0.6% in January
- NY Fed: Manufacturing "Business activity grew modestly in New York State"
- Friday: Industrial Production, NY Fed Mfg Survey
- Leadership Lesson: Want big results? Make compounded little decisions daily
- Scottsdale marketing firm acquires New York corporate training company
- Behind the deal: What Voya Financial hub in Chandler means for the Valley
- Prescott meadery to open tasting room in Phoenix adaptive reuse project
- My View: Picking new mayor an opportunity for Phoenix
Category Archives: Appraisal
For those of you frustrated with the appraisal process for your real estate loan, Mortgage Banking Magazine – April, 2011 Edition provides some insights into the state of appraisals used for lending. Real Pro Services does not presently perform work … Continue reading